For public sessions, you can sign in yourself or delegate one or a few employees. The prices given in the tables are for sessions in our London training rooms, per one person.
On customer's request we conduct trainings in London, other locations in UK and anywhere in Europe, either at the customer's premises or in any other place, on either customer's hardware or ours. For on-demand training costs see here.
|Title / Code||Date||Duration||
|Analysis, design and modelling|
Introduction to UML modeling
On demand 3+ TooltipTriangle
UML 2.1 for advanced users
On demand 3+ TooltipTriangle
- training prices given above are exempt from VAT
- training prices given above are for our London site - for other locations, please contact us
- training prices given above are valid for upfront payment at least 7 days before the beginning of the training, when you apply via our standard application form or sign a standard training contract. Payments for custom contracts and payments after the course are 5% higher.
What is included in the training fees?
All training fees for training conducted at our premises include:
- our training materials
- a certificate of training
- snacks, coffee, tea and soft drinks available during the whole course
- after the course, an opportunity for contacting the trainer/trainers once for advice and answers concerning the training material
Some training courses also include lunches; more information is available in the detailed course description.
On-demand training costs and registration
The prices provided in the general tables cover the cost of an open (public) training for one person.
In the case of an on-demand training at the Customer's premises, you are required to provide the necessary facilities (room, computers, projector) and we will send an instructor to run the training. The price for a session is calculated for the whole group.
The cost does not change significantly along with the number of participants. There is no minimum number of participants but we recommend no more than 10-12 people because the training becomes much less effective with a bigger group..
The cost of an on-demand training consists of:
- the base training cost, plus
- travel and accommodation charges for the instructor
The base price of an on-demand training varies, but it is usually around the price of an open training for 3-5 persons (regardless of your group size).
The typical travel and accommodation price for the EU/Schengen zone is under 1250 GBP (1500 EUR) for a 5 day session. We do our best to keep it as low as possible in your location.
The payment can be in GBP or EUR, whichever you prefer. The quotation we will send you with the exact amount in your currency will be valid for 3 months, regardless of any changes in the exchange rate.
For more information, or to register to a group, please contact us at email@example.com and tell us know:
- the course(s) that you are interested in,
- your location,
- your preferred dates,
- the number of people you wish to train,
And any other questions that you may have.
We can also customise the training program of any of our trainings (or create a new one) according to your needs – whether you want to focus on particular solution used in your company, include material concerning a technology we do not usually cover, or create a tailor-made training.
For individual persons for whom all scheduled open training is inconvenient, we offer individual consultation. Virtually all of our training courses are available as such.
During individual consultations, while it can be a direct equivalent of a group training in terms of subject covered, we can also provide more than that – we can solve problems, help choose appropriate solutions and provide advice on the most effective use of chosen tools.