on the website of ALX Academy Sp. z o. o. hereinafter also referred to as the "Policy".
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The administrator of Personal Data is the company under the name "ALX Academy" Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-041) at ul. Jasna 14/16 A, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0001001192 (hereinafter referred to as: "Company" or "Administrator").
- The Administrator provides services and offers products to individual customers, including minors who are over 13 ("Minors") or entrepreneurs, in particular in the following scope: IT training in the field of operating systems (e.g. Linux, Microsoft ), programming languages, modeling and analysis tools, databases (for developers and analysts), computer networks and security, and office software.
- This Policy is a set of information on the rights of data subjects in connection with the acquisition of personal data and their processing by the Administrator, and the principles applied by the Company in the field of personal data protection, including data collected via online forms available on the website: www.alx.training.
- The Administrator declares his commitment to the proper management of personal data security in the Company and declares that he will make every effort to ensure the security of personal data protection, taking into account applicable law, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter also referred to as the "Regulation").
II. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION. STORAGE PERIOD.
- The Company limits the collection and processing of personal data to the minimum necessary to implement the instructions of the data subject or the Minor. Personal data is collected in connection with:
- completing the online form or booking a training course,
- concluding and executing the agreement, including the agreement for training;
- consent to receive commercial information regarding the Administrator's services or products;
- the consent of the minor's statutory representative for the minor to receive commercial information regarding the Administrator's services or products or to receive the "ALX newsletter";
- agreeing to receive the "ALX newsletter";
- using the tools available on the website www.alx.training to contact the Administrator;
- automatically via cookies.
- The collection of personal data is carried out in order to:
- handle the applications made via the online form;
- conclude and execute the training contract;
- perform other instructions of the data subject;
- send commercial information after obtaining the prior consent of the authorized person;
- improve the Company's operations;
- adapt the content of the www.alx.training website to the preferences of the visitor, as well as to optimize the use of the website;
- assess the quality of the Company's products and services;
- fulfill legal obligations incumbent on the Company.
- The Administrator, due to the subject of the agreement and its other elements, may process the following personal data: name and surname; address of residence/business/registered office (street, house number, apartment number, postal code, city, country); PESEL number; date of birth; e-mail address; contact phone number; employer details; data related to the course of teaching. In the case of Customers who are not natural persons, the Administrator may additionally process the entrepreneur's company name and tax identification number (NIP). Each time, the scope of personal data required to conclude the agreement is indicated on the appropriate online form or in the content of the agreement, available on the website at www.alx.training. Additionally, in the case of trainings carried out for Minors, the Administrator may process the following personal data of Minors: name and surname; PESEL number; date of birth; e-mail address; data related to the course of teaching.
- In order to confirm the identity of the Customer, including the minor's statutory representative, the Administrator is entitled to verify their personal data, including their identity document.
- Personal data is stored no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and for the period necessary to fulfill the Administrator's legal obligations. Thus, personal data is stored until:
- it is necessary to perform the contract, i.e. to provide a product or service;
- applicable law requires the Administrator to store personal data;
- personal data is required to protect and defend the rights or property of the Administrator (as a rule, it will be the length of the limitation period for claims).
- The data controller processes personal data from video monitoring records of training rooms and common areas of buildings used for training purposes. The obtained materials will be used only to ensure the safety and protection of people and property. Only persons authorized by the administrator to process data have access to the materials obtained from the video surveillance. The materials obtained from the video surveillance will be stored for a period of 30 days, after which they will be destroyed in a way that prevents their reproduction. Data from the video surveillance may be made available only to entities authorized under generally applicable laws (e.g. to the Police).
III. BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is:
- the conclusion and execution of the training contract;
- the consent given: e.g. in the scope of sending marketing communications to an e-mail address for marketing purposes;
- the fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator: e.g. consideration of complaints;
- the fulfillment of legally justified purposes pursued by the Administrator, e.g. direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services.
- In accordance with the applicable regulations, including the Regulation, the data subject, the minor's legal representative and the minor are entitled to:
- the right to express and withdraw consents to:
- process said person's data or data of the Minor, i.e. e-mail address in order to receive commercial communications, "ALX newsletters" by e-mail to the e-mail address;
- process said person's data or data of the Minor, i.e. e-mail address in order to send notifications about new training dates;
- the right to bring:
- objection to the processing of said person's data for direct marketing purposes, with the reservation that the Company does not process the minor's personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- justified objection to the processing of personal data of said person or data of a Minor as part of the legitimate interests of the Company, for reasons related to the particular situation of said person;
- the right to access the personal data of siad person or the Minor's data, including obtaining a copy of the data subject to processing, also in electronic form;
- the right to rectify (correct) the personal data of said person or the Minor's data if the data held by the Administrator is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to delete the data of said person or the data of the Minor, if the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, and the Company has no grounds for processing it, e.g. on the basis of consent or the fulfillment of a legal obligation;
- the right to transfer own data or data of the Minor made available to the Company (and their simultaneous removal, unless there are specific conditions listed in the above point);
- the right to limit the processing of said person's data or the data of the Minor in cases arising from the provisions of law.
- the right to express and withdraw consents to:
- Withdrawal of consent or other instructions resulting from the rights may be made by telephone, via e-mail or at the Company's registered office. Contact details are indicated in §VII below.
- The Company, after receiving the instructions referred to in section 2 above, will immediately take action to consider and implement the request.
V. SHARING PERSONAL DATA.
- Personal data may be disclosed to:
- companies belonging to the ALX group of companies, i.e. a company under the name ALX Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw - the Administrator's general partner and other entities that provide products or services on behalf of the Administrator, such as training service providers, IT service providers; accounting service providers; e-mail marketing service providers, entities conducting postal or courier activities, institutions dealing with debt recovery and their proxies;
- other partners of the Administrator, when it is necessary to provide products or services;
- professional advisors;
- the legal representative of the Minor;
- companies or other entities, when it results from the instruction of the data subject or the person acting on behalf of the Minor, or after obtaining the prior consent of that person;
- any state authorities, offices, institutions, enforcement authorities, courts or other third parties, to the extent necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator or to protect the rights of the Administrator or third parties.
- Before making personal data available to third parties referred to in § V section 1 points a-c, the Administrator will oblige the indicated entity to maintain confidentiality and security of information and use the personal data provided only for the purpose and to the extent necessary to perform the purpose of providing personal data, e.g. in connection with providing the Administrator with a given service or product.
VI. COOKIES POLICY.
- Cookies used on the website do not store any personal data or other information collected from Users. These files may only be used for the following purposes:
- to maintain connection with the website;
- for statistical calculations;
- for analytics;
- for technical reasons related to website administration.
- The transmission of data provided by Users is encrypted using the secure HTTPS protocol at all times.
- The following cookies are used:
- session-related temporary cookies remain in the browser only for the duration of the session, i.e. until you exit the website.
- persistent cookies remain in the browser after the end of the session (unless they are deleted by the User).
- analytical cookies collect information about the use of a given website, such as pages visited by a given User and any error messages; they do not collect information enabling identification of the User, and the collected data is aggregated in such a way that it becomes anonymous. Analytical cookies are used to improve the operation of the website and provide the user with better-tailored content, including, for example, advertisements.
- functional cookies allow the website to remember any choices you make on pages (such as changing the font size, adjusting the page) and enable services such as adding comments to someone else's blog.
- By using the Administrator's website, the User agrees to place cookies on the User's end device for the purposes listed above. The user can change the way cookies are used by the browser, including blocking or deleting those that come from the Administrator's websites. To do this, change your browser’s settings.
- The rules for controlling and deleting cookies vary depending on the browser used by the User. Information on how to manage cookies can be found in the Help menu of your browser.
- The information contained in the system logs (e.g. IP address) is used by the Administrator only for technical purposes related to the administration of servers. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general, analytical and statistical demographic information, such as the region from which Users connect to us.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS.
- Contact details:
- Personal data administrator:
"ALX Academy" Sp. z o. o. based in Warsaw.
registered office address: Warsaw (00-041), ul. Jasna 14/16 A
phone number: 22 63 64 164
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to express or withdraw consents and raise objections, the authorized person may use the following contact options:
e-mail address: email@example.com
registered office address for postal correspondence:
Warsaw (00-041), ul. Jasna 14/16 A
phone number: 22 63 64 164
- Personal data protection supervisory authority.
In the event of any doubts or reservations regarding the manner of administering personal data by the Company, the Administrator encourages you to contact him at the e-mail address indicated above. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the entitled person has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The provisions of the ALX training regulations posted at
https://alx.training/en/terms/ shall prevail over the provisions of this Policy.
- This Policy comes into force on May 25, 2018.