For public sessions, you can sign in yourself or delegate one or a few employees. The prices given in the tables are for sessions in our London training rooms, per one person.
On customer's request we conduct trainings in London, other locations in UK and anywhere in Europe, either at the customer's premises or in any other place, on either customer's hardware or ours. For on-demand training costs see here.
|Title / Code
|Administration and networking
Building a modern CI / CD process using the Jenkins server
On demand 5+ TooltipTriangle
On demand 3+ TooltipTriangle
- training prices given above are exempt from VAT
- training prices given above are for our London site - for other locations, please contact us
- training prices given above are valid for upfront payment at least 7 days before the beginning of the training, when you apply via our standard application form or sign a standard training contract. Payments for custom contracts and payments after the course are 5% higher.
What is included in the training fees?
All training fees for training conducted at our premises include:
- our training materials
- a certificate of training
- snacks, coffee, tea and soft drinks available during the whole course
- after the course, an opportunity for contacting the trainer/trainers once for advice and answers concerning the training material
Some training courses also include lunches; more information is available in the detailed course description.