- groups of 5-12 people,
- no previous programming experience required
- free software only
- practical exercises and hands-on labs for every subject
- 1040 EUR
- instalment payment plans available for private persons
more information here
Our course is intended for those who:
- want to design websites and services or administrate them,
- want to work as web developers or start their own website design business,
- have no previous programming experience,
- want to grow as web designers and increase their knowledge of front-end issues.
Requirements: we assume our students have no previous programming experience - only that they use computers for everyday tasks, like browsing the Internet or working with text editors.
Valuable knowledge and skills
download detailed course programme >>
- PHP programming and databases:
» Web Developer (PHP)
- Improving the craft for developers:
» Advanced Web Development (object-oriented PHP, JS, AJAX, ActionScript)
The course programme includes:
- preparing digital graphics for internet presentation and use,
- CMS Joomla system - installation, management, changing appearance, customization,
- good practices in choosing, buying and managing a hosting account.
After completing the course students will be able to:
- design, create and publish business card web page for a company or an institution,
- modify an existing website,
- enrich and improve an existing website with an attractive gallery or an interactive map (using Google Maps),
- create a web portal with dynamic content using a ready-made CMS system.
The Webmaster course is also a good start for those who strive to become a Web (PHP) Developer in the future, who desire to improve their knowledge and expertise in PHP language, Java language, SQL and databases, XML and other technologies, but do not wish to start their learning process with programming itself.