- groups of 5-12 people,
- no previous programming experience required
- free software only
- practical exercises and hands-on labs for every subject
- 1040 EUR
- instalment payment plans available for private persons
more information here
Our course is intended for those who:
- want to design websites and services or administrate them,
- want to work as web developers or start their own website design business,
- have no previous programming experience,
- want to grow as web designers and increase their knowledge of front-end issues.
Requirements: we assume our students have no previous programming experience - only that they use computers for everyday tasks, like browsing the Internet or working with text editors.
Valuable knowledge and skills
- PHP programming and databases:
» Web Developer (PHP)
- Improving the craft for developers:
» Advanced Web Development (object-oriented PHP, JS, AJAX, ActionScript)
The course programme includes:
- preparing digital graphics for internet presentation and use,
- CMS Joomla system - installation, management, changing appearance, customization,
- good practices in choosing, buying and managing a hosting account.
After completing the course students will be able to:
- design, create and publish business card web page for a company or an institution,
- modify an existing website,
- enrich and improve an existing website with an attractive gallery or an interactive map (using Google Maps),
- create a web portal with dynamic content using a ready-made CMS system.
The Webmaster course is also a good start for those who strive to become a Web (PHP) Developer in the future, who desire to improve their knowledge and expertise in PHP language, Java language, SQL and databases, XML and other technologies, but do not wish to start their learning process with programming itself.
There are currently no entries
Enter your e-mail address and we will notify you about future dates
For public sessions, you can sign in yourself or delegate one or a few employees. The prices given in the tables are for sessions in our London training rooms, per one person.
On customer's request we conduct trainings in London, other locations in UK and anywhere in Europe, either at the customer's premises or in any other place, on either customer's hardware or ours. For on-demand training costs see here.
The open (public) classes take place in our training rooms in London (directions).
Teaching modes available:
Day classes (all locations) - in this mode, the classes take place on weekdays. They are divided into two blocks, first one lasting four days (from Monday to Thursday) and the second one - two days (Monday and Tuesday). Each day, the classes last 8 hours (from 9:00 to 17:00). The interval between blocks lasts 2 or 3 weeks, and the whole training takes about one month.
Weekend classes (all locations) - classes take place during the weekend: Saturdays and Sundays, every two weeks, from 9:00 to 17:00 (8 hours per day). The whole course consists of 3 such weekend sessions. The training takes about 2 months.
In both modes the course consists of 80 hours (10 8-hour training days).
The course price includes refreshments: sweet snacks as well as hot and cold beverages.
The same course material can also be learned - as a whole or in any part - through a classic training path: training in HTML-CSS, JS and JOOMLA. These are typical, one to four days long, separate courses that take place on workdays. Their prices include refreshments and lunch. For more information about our web-related courses, see here.
Exact course schedules
On-demand training costs and registration
The prices provided in the general tables cover the cost of an open (public) training for one person.
In the case of an on-demand training at the Customer's premises, you are required to provide the necessary facilities (room, computers, projector) and we will send an instructor to run the training. The price for a session is calculated for the whole group.
The cost does not change significantly along with the number of participants. There is no minimum number of participants but we recommend no more than 10-12 people because the training becomes much less effective with a bigger group..
The cost of an on-demand training consists of:
- the base training cost, plus
- travel and accommodation charges for the instructor
The base price of an on-demand training varies, but it is usually around the price of an open training for 3-5 persons (regardless of your group size).
The typical travel and accommodation price for the EU/Schengen zone is under 1250 GBP (1500 EUR) for a 5 day session. We do our best to keep it as low as possible in your location.
The payment can be in GBP or EUR, whichever you prefer. The quotation we will send you with the exact amount in your currency will be valid for 3 months, regardless of any changes in the exchange rate.
For more information, or to register to a group, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us know:
- the course(s) that you are interested in,
- your location,
- your preferred dates,
- the number of people you wish to train,
And any other questions that you may have.
We can also customise the training program of any of our trainings (or create a new one) according to your needs – whether you want to focus on particular solution used in your company, include material concerning a technology we do not usually cover, or create a tailor-made training.
The current price is a promotion and as such, is not subject to any additional deals nor discounts.
Standard (non-promotional) deals and discounts offer is as follows.