Category: UML, business processes
UML (Unified Modeling Language), graphic language that uses diagrams, is an essential communication tool for IT project participants (including clients). Participants in this course learn the basic principles of object-oriented analysis and design in UML, and create their own first diagrams. Thanks to this course, those involved in the creation of systems can start their adventure with UML, and the professionals involved in IT projects from the client side can learn to read and understand the diagrams created by the analysts and designers.
- Day 1
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design as part of the software production process.
- Language UML – Introduction.
- Principles of object-oriented analysis and design.
- Basic concepts of object-oriented methodology: class, object, relationship.
- Techniques for finding classes.
- Class diagrams.
- Day 2
- Activity diagrams
- Use cases and use case diagrams.
- State diagrams
- Overview of other UML diagrams.
Audience and prerequisites
Basic computer skills.
Course participants receive completion certificates signed by ALX.