In order to register for a course or training, you must:
- The easiest way (this is the "standard" and most often chosen method) - fill in the on-line form, available on the website of the selected course;
- You can also: fill in by hand and send us the "traditional" application form. The completed form can be sent to us by fax or as a scan by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or brought in person. If you need the "traditional" form, contact our office;
- If your company requires it, a full training agreement may be necessary instead of the standard form - contact our office.
- To confirm the application, depending on the arrangements and type of classes, respectively:
- in the case of vocational courses - transfer the advance payment or the full fee to our account,
- in the case of training - provide us with an appropriate formal document (signed and stamped application or training contract), in accordance with the arrangements made.
In any case, it should be noted that the mere completion of the form (both online and traditional) results solely in a pre-booking. The final confirmation of the application takes place either after the transfer of the advance payment or the full fee to our account, or after the submission of a signed formal document.
We would like to point out that, as a rule: in the event of resignation from the course/training by the Client, the advance payment for the course is non-refundable (until the start of classes is confirmed; and after confirmation, the entire amount for the training/course is due). If ALX cancels the classes (the group will not meet, the course / training will not take place) - of course, all amounts paid will be returned immediately (with confirmation by e-mail). Detailed rules for enrolling for courses and training can be found in our terms and conditions.
Scans of completed application forms should be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
If you have any questions - please call our Warsaw number: (22) 63 64 164.
On-line forms, which are the recommended method of application, are available on the pages of individual trainings and courses.
Ordering a private group training
Customers interested in ordering a private group training are encouraged to contact us. After agreeing on the date, location, price, and program together, we sign a training contract - and if it is not required by the client, it is enough to sign the closed training order form, the template of which can be found below.
Bank account details for transferring fees
ALX Academy Sp. z o.o. Jasna 14/16A, 00-041 Warsaw, Poland, Bank account: BNP Paribas Bank Polska S.A., PL03 1750 0012 0000 0000 2591 8158 (EUR), SWIFT: PPABPLPKXXX (from all countries)
In the title of the transfer, please provide the following: participant's name and surname (or company name in the case of a group), course start date, course code (this information is available on the application form). For example, "Jan Kowalski, 2018-05-05, K-CPP". Making a payment with a different title may cause a delay in crediting the account.