The course provides students with skills necessary to use AJAX technology in own projects. This course is intended for all web programmers, regardless of technology they specialize in (PHP, Java/JEE, .NET).
This course is equivalent of the Advanced Web Developer course.
- inside the HTTPRequest
- differences between web browsers
- synchronous and asynchronous models
- Web Service + AJAX architecture
- creating simple ajax internet chat
- AJAX traps
- Polish characters encoding, server and client side
- main API for AJAX programmer
- enhanced HTTPRequest objects
- modifying chat script
- anonymous functions and objects,
- object-oriented programming using prototypes
- handlers model,
- elements of functional programming: filters, iterators
- creating excel-like worksheet running on WWW page
- AJAX and data transfer – JSON
- JSON on server side
- JSON in HTTP header
- Prototype and forms
- basic and advanced features
- problems with serialization to table and serialization inactive controls (inconsistency of Prototype serialisation model)
- some practical solution
- object-oriented CSS model
- Drag-and-drop effects
- Scriptaculous Library
- creating an intuitive ajax basket for internet shop
- an alternative to JSON
- differences between browsers
Audience and prerequisites
Before attending this course, students should have:
- Basic experience in designing and programming web applications
- Basic knowledge about HTML language
Course participants receive completion certificates signed by ALX.
- Web developer (PHP)
- Java programmer
- Advanced Web Developer (PHP, JS)
- Android Developer (complete course)
- Learning Java and Programming
- HTML and CSS
- CMS Joomla
- AngularJS and Single Page Applications
- PHP for programmers
- Symphony and Doctrine – web applications
- Zend Framework
- Java 8 for programmers
- Web application programming using Java Servlet and JSP
- Web application programming using JSF
- Spring, Hibernate and Spring MVC
- Business components development with EJB 3.1 and JPA 2 (Java EE6)
- Business components development with Spring and Hibernate
- Java Enterprise Web Development with Spring 3 and JavaServer Faces 2
- Glassfish, PrimeFaces. Building Applications for the Java Enterprise Edition 6
- RichFaces: Building Applications for the Java Enterprise Edition 6, featuring JBoss and Seam
- IceFaces. Enterprise web applications
- XML Processing in Java
- Java - Preparation for Android 101
- Android programming
- Android programming (advanced)
- Android 101 and 201
- Games in Android - OpenGL ES 2.0 - Libgdx
- Preparation to Zend Certified Engineer exam
- Zend Framework - supplemental training for the ZFCE exam
There are currently no entries
Enter your e-mail address and we will notify you about future dates
- Online (English) – your home, office or wherever you want
- Warsaw (English) – Jasna 14/16A
- any other location (London, UK, EU) on request
Open training groups are no larger than 8 participants.
Private training can be conducted for groups of any size, according to the Customer's preference. To assure high quality and good learning environment, the group size should not exceed 12.
On-demand training costs and registration
The prices provided in the general tables cover the cost of an open (public) training for one person.
In the case of an on-demand training at the Customer's premises, you are required to provide the necessary facilities (room, computers, projector) and we will send an instructor to run the training. The price for a session is calculated for the whole group.
The cost does not change significantly along with the number of participants. There is no minimum number of participants but we recommend no more than 10-12 people because the training becomes much less effective with a bigger group..
The cost of an on-demand training consists of:
- the base training cost, plus
- travel and accommodation charges for the instructor
The base price of an on-demand training varies, but it is usually around the price of an open training for 3-5 persons (regardless of your group size).
The typical travel and accommodation price for the EU/Schengen zone is under 1250 GBP (1500 EUR) for a 5 day session. We do our best to keep it as low as possible in your location.
The payment can be in GBP or EUR, whichever you prefer. The quotation we will send you with the exact amount in your currency will be valid for 3 months, regardless of any changes in the exchange rate.
For more information, or to register to a group, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us know:
- the course(s) that you are interested in,
- your location,
- your preferred dates,
- the number of people you wish to train,
And any other questions that you may have.
We can also customise the training program of any of our trainings (or create a new one) according to your needs – whether you want to focus on particular solution used in your company, include material concerning a technology we do not usually cover, or create a tailor-made training.
For individual persons for whom all scheduled open training is inconvenient, we offer individual consultation. Virtually all of our training courses are available as such.
During individual consultations, while it can be a direct equivalent of a group training in terms of subject covered, we can also provide more than that – we can solve problems, help choose appropriate solutions and provide advice on the most effective use of chosen tools.
The price includes:
- course materials,
- snacks, coffee, tea and soft drinks,
- course completion certificate,
- one-time consultation with the instructor after course completion.