Category: Project management
Project management is a structured approach to planning and implementation of the project from its initiation to completion. There is no magic formula for ensuring the completion of each project with success, but there are proven, effective techniques that increase the chances of such a venture.
The training is to provide basic knowledge and acquaint participants with the tools and techniques of project management. The training is prepared and conducted by an experienced project manager, a certified PMP (Project Management Institute).
After the course students should:
- know what is a project, what is its life cycle and role in the organization,
- be familiar with basic concepts of project management,
- be able to use basic tools and techniques of project management.
- Project definition.
- Project management.
- Project management organization.
- The life cycle of the project and group processes.
- Initiating the project.
- Project Planning.
- Project Planning cont
- Implementation of the project.
- Monitoring and control of project.
- Closing the project.
Audience and prerequisites
The course is intended for:
- novice and future project managers,
- project managers who want to expand their knowledge of project management,
- functional managers,
- project team members.
Course participants receive completion certificates signed by ALX.