Category: PHP and front-end web programming
Creating Web pages. HTML language, CSS stylesheets, basics of the HTTP protocol, working with servers.
- Introduction to WWW pages.
- How does it work?
- Registering a domain
- Establishing an account on a hosting server
- Using HTML and CSS
- Creating content using HTML, describing page appearance using CSS
- Dealing with typical problems with incompatible web browsers
- Using CSS frameworks
- Analyzing example projects
- Preparing graphics for web pages
- Understanding various file formats – advantages and disadvantages, typical applications
- Simple graphics processing using free software: retouching, cutting (cropping), scaling, conversion to other file formats
Audience and prerequisites
The course is intended for novice users with no previous programming experience. To attend the course, the student should have basic computer skills, such as internet browsing and working with any text editor. Extremely slow typing might be somewhat inconvenient.
Course participants receive completion certificates signed by ALX.
- Web developer (PHP)
- Advanced Web Developer (PHP, JS)
- CMS Joomla
- AngularJS and Single Page Applications
- PHP for programmers
- Symphony2 and Doctrine2 – web applications
- Zend Framework
- Preparation to Zend Certified Engineer exam
- Zend Framework - supplemental training for the ZFCE exam
There are currently no entries
Enter your e-mail address and we will notify you about future dates
- Online (English) – your home, office or wherever you want
- Warsaw (English) – Jasna 14/16A
- any other location (London, UK, EU) on request
Open training groups are no larger than 14 participants.
Private training can be conducted for groups of any size, according to the Customer's preference. To assure high quality and good learning environment, the group size should not exceed 12.
On-demand training costs and registration
The prices provided in the general tables cover the cost of an open (public) training for one person.
In the case of an on-demand training at the Customer's premises, you are required to provide the necessary facilities (room, computers, projector) and we will send an instructor to run the training. The price for a session is calculated for the whole group.
The cost does not change significantly along with the number of participants. There is no minimum number of participants but we recommend no more than 10-12 people because the training becomes much less effective with a bigger group..
The cost of an on-demand training consists of:
- the base training cost, plus
- travel and accommodation charges for the instructor
The base price of an on-demand training varies, but it is usually around the price of an open training for 3-5 persons (regardless of your group size).
The typical travel and accommodation price for the EU/Schengen zone is under 1250 GBP (1500 EUR) for a 5 day session. We do our best to keep it as low as possible in your location.
The payment can be in GBP or EUR, whichever you prefer. The quotation we will send you with the exact amount in your currency will be valid for 3 months, regardless of any changes in the exchange rate.
For more information, or to register to a group, please contact us at email@example.com and tell us know:
- the course(s) that you are interested in,
- your location,
- your preferred dates,
- the number of people you wish to train,
And any other questions that you may have.
We can also customise the training program of any of our trainings (or create a new one) according to your needs – whether you want to focus on particular solution used in your company, include material concerning a technology we do not usually cover, or create a tailor-made training.
For individual persons for whom all scheduled open training is inconvenient, we offer individual consultation. Virtually all of our training courses are available as such.
During individual consultations, while it can be a direct equivalent of a group training in terms of subject covered, we can also provide more than that – we can solve problems, help choose appropriate solutions and provide advice on the most effective use of chosen tools.
The price includes:
- course materials,
- snacks, coffee, tea and soft drinks,
- course completion certificate,
- one-time consultation with the instructor after course completion.