AngularJS has achieved tremendous – and unsurprising – success during the last couple of years. It perfectly fits the needs of modern web applications, as the majority of them consist of two distinct modules:
- back-end that serves as a pure data source for the front-end – often simply a CRUD server and authentication-authorization layer.
- AngularJS – application architecture
- patterns, anti-patterns and controversies: MVC, MVVM, MVP;
- application components: model, controller, scope, view, directive
- bidirectional data binding
- basic directives (including ngApp, ngRepeat, ngSwitch, ngView, ngClass, ngInclude, ngShow, ngHide, ngClick…)
- injecting dependencies based on names and metadata
- A more complex front-end
- organizing application logic with promises, $q services and messages; event propagation
- details of bidirectional data binding – digest cycle, watch expressions and their syntax, filters (including custom filters) – $watch, $digest, $apply
- vector and bitmap graphics in the view layer
- $animate service, element identity and binding a given element to data
- Complex user interface
- Handling state and URLs; $router and $location services
- routing and external templates in practice
- History API and using fragments
- Forms: FormController, validation, messages, tracking changes
- Server communication
- server communication design patterns
- architecture: loose and tight server – front-end coupling
- $http and $resource services
- typical server communication solutions and techniques
- Code organization
- modules, injector configuration
- using requirejs
- unit testing with Karma and Jasmine
- details of $injector and $provide services – the uncomfortable truths about registering value, provider, factory and services
- application initialization
- custom directives – directive lifecycle, transclusion, isolated and non-isolated scopes
Audience and prerequisites
Course participants receive completion certificates signed by ALX.
- Web developer (PHP)
- Advanced Web Developer (PHP, JS)
- HTML and CSS
- CMS Joomla
- PHP for programmers
- Symphony2 and Doctrine2 – web applications
- Zend Framework
- Preparation to Zend Certified Engineer exam
- Zend Framework - supplemental training for the ZFCE exam
There are currently no entries
Enter your e-mail address and we will notify you about future dates
- Online (English) – your home, office or wherever you want
- Warsaw (English) – Jasna 14/16A
- any other location (London, UK, EU) on request
Open training groups are no larger than 8 participants.
Private training can be conducted for groups of any size, according to the Customer's preference. To assure high quality and good learning environment, the group size should not exceed 12.
On-demand training costs and registration
The prices provided in the general tables cover the cost of an open (public) training for one person.
In the case of an on-demand training at the Customer's premises, you are required to provide the necessary facilities (room, computers, projector) and we will send an instructor to run the training. The price for a session is calculated for the whole group.
The cost does not change significantly along with the number of participants. There is no minimum number of participants but we recommend no more than 10-12 people because the training becomes much less effective with a bigger group..
The cost of an on-demand training consists of:
- the base training cost, plus
- travel and accommodation charges for the instructor
The base price of an on-demand training varies, but it is usually around the price of an open training for 3-5 persons (regardless of your group size).
The typical travel and accommodation price for the EU/Schengen zone is under 1250 GBP (1500 EUR) for a 5 day session. We do our best to keep it as low as possible in your location.
The payment can be in GBP or EUR, whichever you prefer. The quotation we will send you with the exact amount in your currency will be valid for 3 months, regardless of any changes in the exchange rate.
For more information, or to register to a group, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us know:
- the course(s) that you are interested in,
- your location,
- your preferred dates,
- the number of people you wish to train,
And any other questions that you may have.
We can also customise the training program of any of our trainings (or create a new one) according to your needs – whether you want to focus on particular solution used in your company, include material concerning a technology we do not usually cover, or create a tailor-made training.
For individual persons for whom all scheduled open training is inconvenient, we offer individual consultation. Virtually all of our training courses are available as such.
During individual consultations, while it can be a direct equivalent of a group training in terms of subject covered, we can also provide more than that – we can solve problems, help choose appropriate solutions and provide advice on the most effective use of chosen tools.
The price includes:
- course materials,
- snacks, coffee, tea and soft drinks,
- course completion certificate,
- one-time consultation with the instructor after course completion.